Remember why you are doing this.
In the struggle to achieve your goal, there may be times when you are tired and just want to stop and sit down.
There may be times when the world forces you to bend down or divert you from the track. It’s easy to lose sight of the original plan and the reason behind working towards it.
In that case, ask yourself why you are doing this in the first place, and use that reason to pick yourself up, motivate yourself, refocus on your goal, push yourself forward and be that person you’ve always wanted to be.
They say, “When the going gets tough, remember why you started the journey in the first place.” But I say, when the going gets tough, remember these 5 things:
- Trying again is not the same as starting all over.
- Remember where you have been and the lessons you’ve learned so far.
- There are many ways to get from point A to B, so don’t copy others.
- What you need to know probably isn’t on the shortcut, so don’t be tempted to speed through life.
- It’s okay if your destination is unknown.